Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for MakingMomLifeEasy.com!
We love sharing this space with writers and bloggers that are dedicated to helping moms make life easier and more enjoyable.
Content topics that we accept here on the blog:
– Cleaning + organizing
– Pregnancy and postpartum
– Personal finance
Our blog content is (always, always, always) focused on tips, tricks, and life hacks that make mom life easier. We do not accept any blog post contributions that do not fall under this umbrella.
Would you like to write for us?
Send your guest post pitch to Hello@MakingMomLifeEasy.com following these guidelines:
- Email subject line must say: Guest Post Pitch
- Include a short bio about yourself and your writing experience
- Include your guest post topic idea + potential blog post title
- Include a link to your blog and/or writing samples
GUEST POST GUIDELINES
If your guest post topic is approved, you’ll receive an approval email. Please follow these guidelines when creating your guest post:
- Write at least 1,000 words of high-quality content
- Include a focus keyword phrase in the blog post title and the article
- Post must be original content that is not published anywhere else online.
- Do not include any affiliate links (exception for my affiliate links to your products).
- Thoroughly edit for proper spelling and grammar.
When your guest post is complete, you can send the Word Doc to Hello@MakingMomLifeEasy.com. Please include your headshot, a short bio, and a link to your website.
Guest posters will receive:
- Free promotion across all of Making Mom Life Easy social platforms
- One dofollow backlink to your own website
- One additional link to a social media channel of your choice
**Please note: We reserve the right to refuse, edit, or modify any guest post at any time and for any reason, as needed for the benefit of our readers and this website.
Looking forward to working with you!